Form submission notifications not sent to email

The form submission notifications for the site ‘vitasana-wellness.be’ are not sent any longer to ‘info@vitasana-wellness.be’, as my customer wants. I went through the recommended steps in the FAQ on this topic, without any succes. This problem started mid July apparently. Testing has shown that the problem only occurs for this address. I added several other email addresses hosted by other providers. For those everything works well. The problem is therefor not dsign set-up related Can you please help me out?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK https://preview.webflow.com/preview/vita-sana-wellness?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=vita-sana-wellness&preview=df9a618c66607ff0cf5eccc437c17560&workflow=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Howdy @Kristl :cowboy_hat_face:

The email address info@vitasana-wellness.be is what we call a Role-Based email. These do work with Webflow Forms, however, they sometimes cause some issues.

My guess is that the email address is setup as a distribution group or some sort of shared mailbox. If one user who receive the email marks it as spam, clicks unsubscribe, has an autoresponder, or no longer exists, the email will get classified as bouncing and our mail sending service may put a block in place.

Would you be able to submit a ticket to our support team here: Site Settings - Form submissions and mention this forum post. We should then be able to remove the block.

Also, I might recommend adding individual emails instead of a group/shared email address. This way if one of the individuals in the list of email addresses bounces, the rest will continue to be received.

I’ll keep an eye out for your ticket. :+1: