Form fields cleared out

Today on a routine check on one of my webflow sites. I noticed that the form configuration settings were blanked out.

I never did it - There have been changes on the Webflow platform and this may cut off your Form Config too. I request everyone using forms to please check and see if your forms are disconnected.

If this is a recurring issue - I will host my forms with a more reliable service out of Webflow. I have lost 40K USD worth of business because of this.

Hi @mayhemonger

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! This definitely sounds like strange behavior - I’m looking into it now with our team - as soon as I have more information, I’ll reply immediately!

What sites are you seeing this issue occur in? When did it start occurring? Can you send me the site Read-Only links please?

Can you please try the following:
(1) Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help
(2) If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

Can you also post screenshots and detailed descriptions please?

Thanks in advance and I’ll be standing by for your response!

Hi Brando,

Steps 1 and 2 will not be useful as I cannot replicate the issue. I just filled my details in and now they seem to stick.

But for my sites, I did not go into Settings>Forms and delete the fields there. The information was cleared out, I dont know how.

Below is another website - The forms were blank!

Hi @mayhemonger

Just so I can recap and understand:

You originally had your information filled out in the forms section of your Site Settings, pressed save and everything was working as expected. Then you opened the site settings later and the info you previously filled out was blank?

Can you please share your Read-Only link?

I’m standing by!

Yes Brando. I pressed Save a year ago!!

We lost over 12 form submissions and each one of them have been a potential enquiry to our business.

Because of this change and the config wipeout has cost us a lot of money. My business is very disappointed about this and are worried about the integrity of webflow.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.