"For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript..." PROBLEM

Hi all!

This is my first “proper” design in Webflow and I’m having this problem and I don’t really know what’s happening.

I added a custom js code to work as a countdown inside that landing page, and when I’m looking at the indexed pages in Google this is the only thing that appears:

bug 1 sextamarcha

Anyone knows why this is happening? As I said, this is just a landing page, I’m launching this project next week and I’m starting to panic haha. Can this be a bug in that js code? I know absolutely nothing about code btw.

Sorry if I’m unclear.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey,

have you filled out the SEO settings on your page(s) in Webflow?

Hi, thanks for replying, yes, it is completely filled out, in fact each page is filled, that’s what I find weird. Could it be an indexing problem from Google?

Hmm,

do you have the “For full functionality…”-message in your custom javascript code? If that’s the case, you should wrap the message “”-tags.

Hey, thanks for taking the time!

I’ve been checking out and I don’t think that’s the case, this is all the code:

As I said before I have no idea about coding, I copied this from somewhere else (don’t remember where) and just changed a few things myself like the date. What I find very weird is that no other page is indexed in Google. The only code I put in the other pages is the Google Tag Manager.

Can also be about timing I guess? It’s been between 2-4 days since I published, and I also changed a few things. It’s the first time this happened though. Will let you know in a couple of days!

Did you manage to fix this? It’s happening to my website as well!

Not fixed but I think I found why this is happening! What I found is that Google is having a problem with the system/bot that index websites, it seems like it’s currently affecting all new websites and even indexed websites! Is this kind of a scandal no one is talking about? A lot of business depends on SEO/Index of their websites.

Yep, it’s extremely frustrating!

I’ve emailed user support so will let you know if i hear anything.

Hopefully they fix this soon, as soon as they do I guess every website is going to automatically index, can’t wait for that fix!

Thanks, I appreciate it! I’ll let you know if I find something new!

Is there any update here? Or is this still a Google indexing problem only that we will have to wait out?

Are you still experiencing the problem too?? I’ve been trying to fix the indexing with no luck.

Hey everyone,
I’m having the exact same problem! Here is a screenshot of how it looks when I search for my website on google, and just below is an example of how I’d like it to look…

I’m a photographer and this is just not aesthetic/professional :confused:

Seems to be that we need to wait out. My website is fully indexed, without that message, although without a good position in Google despite the good SEO, seems like the robot in charge of all this is not doing as well as he use to.

Hopefully this bug/problem is fixed soon. Google said that are working on it.

The problem is not fixed yet. As the days/weeks pass, the error will get fixed by itself, it’s a matter of time, although without a good position in Google despite the good work on SEO, at least in our business, that is very SEO-demanding. Not a good time to start something in Google that requires SEO, it seems!

If you look in the Search Console, you will find that re-indexing is unavailable too, so no way to delete the error manually either.

It’s a matter of time for the Google robot to get your indexation fully working, at least that is what happened to me.

My business is fully operational now without that bug in Google, but we are not positioning good enough for some specific searches. Seems like the robot is still buggy, Google is working on it!

My advice is patience, at least for a couple of weeks/months, and good luck!

1 Like

Thanks! Makes sense. I’ll wait then :slight_smile:

Has your problem been fixed?

Hello, I have the same problem, do you know how to solve it ? Or we need to wait untill google solve it ?
Thanks