Streaming live at 10am (PST)

My newly built webflow site showing - (For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript) in meta description despite having filled this out. Please Help!

Hi Everyone,

I have recently built this webflow site which is hosted through GoDaddy and instead of displaying the meta data in google search it says “For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable …” and below that “For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.”

I cannot understand what this is or why it has done this have put up many other webflow built sites in other site hosting platforms and never seen this issue and need help!

Other than this the site is as it should be.

Please Help! Link - www.tradiesmarketing.co.nz

Capture3 - Image of issue

See link and image above.

@ChrisFtAv

What you see there is a generic new domain serps title and description message there are thousands of websites with that exact message.

This is common on newly launched projects. Be sure to set up Google Search console, sitemap.xml, robots.txt and schedule a recrawl. SERPs sometimes updates 1 hour, sometimes updates in 1 week.

Every time I launch new domain, it usuuall takes 1-4 days to show up on SERPs for me. Sometimes I get lucky and it updates in 1 hour, sometimes I freakout because it doesnt update until after 8 days. You cant control when serps gets updated.

Also make absolutely sure you’re not blocking google bot in robots or custom code and triple check your sitemap.xml.

Good luck!

@ChrisFtAv
Looks like your serps is now updated :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.