Food Truck Website

Just finished up this site for a food truck in Detroit. This is the most fun I’ve had with a project so far, so I just wanted to get some feedback! I also had a little fun with the 404 page (here).

Concrete Cuisine Website

1 Like

Looks good. How was the Timely calendar integration? Any issues?

No real issues, other than the fact that I can’t figure out how to remove the outer glow on the title in the modal window for each event. Other than that, it was pretty seamless and I love that you can use .ics calendar feeds to load events into Timely. Makes for an easy calendar solution for the client.

1 Like

Hmmm, food trucks… what is that Altlas I never heard of?

Custom code to get rid of your shadow:

.ai1ec-modal-content {
      -webkit-box-shadow: none;
      box-shadow: none;
    }

Thanks @vincent. Where is the best place to put that code?

You can put that directly in your sites’ dashboard in the custom code tab, in the head section, in between style anchors:

<style>
/* Removes shadow on calendar popups BEGIN */
.ai1ec-modal-content { -webkit-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none; }
/* Removes shadow on calendar popups END */
</styles>

Or you can put the same code anywhere in the calendar page in an HTML code widget.

The former will affect all the site, the latter only the calendar page.

I think about something… don’t your site misses the most important thing, the truck? Where’s the truck!? :wink: Should be in the banner at minimum (:

@vincent Good point about the truck! I’m waiting on some photos from them to update that haha.

I’m having trouble with that code you provided. To be clear, this is the text shadow I’m talking about. See the screenshot below.

Nevermind, I fixed it. The issue was in my styling for all my h1 headers, since the Timely plugin was using styling from h1 for that text section. Fixed it by creating subclasses with shadows for all the other h1 headers on the page, and removing the shadow from the top h1 header. Thanks again @vincent.

Sweet job!
How do you use a customized 404 page? How do you make it visible?

Hey @StevenP you can make custom 404 pages by giving a page 404 as it’s URL.

Here is a post with more detail.

2 Likes

That’s awesome @jordanshotwell ! What did you use for the calendar widget?

I think it’s Timely…

Thanks @Revolution :smile: that’s pretty awesome!

Yes, the calendar plugin is Timely.