Font showing on published desktop but not mobile

Hi there,

My published website won’t show the uploaded font on mobile, it only shows on desktop and I can’t seem to find the settings nor code that would effect this. I would appreciate any help, thank you!

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Slshfwd Studios

Hi Lauren,
I just checked your published website(https://slshfwd-studios.webflow.io) using the chrome developer tools to emulate a mobile device and used my own personal phone too. While I need a password to enter your full website I was able to test the Authentication page and the fonts seem to be working just fine.

It is possible that you are adding custom codes to your other pages except the Authentication page or that your own browser or internet has trouble downloading the fonts and the site is working fine.

In general you do not need to do anything special after adding a custom font to Webflow for it to function on mobile devices.

Hi @zafremedia,

The password is kyro23 and I’m happy to invite as collaborator if that that helps.

I visited the webpage on other devices as well and still does not show the italic “Kepler” font.

The only custom code that was added was from a cloning a project, but can’t seem to find anything that has to do with font or mobile size. etc.

After doing some digging, I found my solution via another forum post : Custom font won't display on Safari

Since it was an italic font, I had to select Italicize in the style panel lol oops!

Thank you for your help!

I’m glad you found a solution to your problem.