Finding Work with Webflow

Hey everyone!

I’ve recently got into working with Webflow and absolutely love it!

I was wondering how viable it is to find freelance work or "normal’ jobs only using Webflow. I studied CS in college and have built websites with css html and js, but the fluidity and customizability of Webflow, plus the fact that you can export the code, etc… makes it a seemingly great option. However when I go on freelancing sites such as Upwork, there are are generally fewer than 100 jobs posted on the job board in relation to Webflow. Any thoughts and knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

its VERY viable :smiley:

I wouldn’t start with upwork, personally. I would suggest learning as much as you can and sharing your knowledge on social media. When you continually share your work and knowledge, people will find you and hire you.

Remember, it’s not about the amount of work you are hired for. It’s about the quality of the client and project that you should be looking for.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Thanks for the response! Yeah that’s true, making valuable connections on social media sites like facebook, twitter, linkedin, or through word of mouth seems like the best option. Sending cold proposals on freelancing sites is stressful haha.

FYI I’ve found your youtube vids to be super helpful! You cover a lot of in depth topics in your vids that can be difficult to find online, so I appreciate you for that!

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.