Job offers for Webflow Developer

Hi guys!

I have the issue to find projects’ offers or jobs as a Webflow Developer. I have the impression that regardless of the skills, the threshold to enter the market is very high. For example on Upwork few clients or agencies wrote to me. Of course, I wrote back to them, but I didn’t get a single reply.

Do you know some agencies which hire Webflow Developers? Do you know some tips on how to promote yourself?

Best, Andrew :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community @AndrzejDziadus! :wave:

Do you have any examples of your work or a portfolio you can share? Any extra information on your skillset and how you’re trying to market yourself can also be helpful.

Given the rise in popularity with the platform in recent years—and based on the crazy work I see from other folks using it around the internet—I would tend to agree that there is potentially a higher barrier to entry depending on your specific focus.

I can’t speak to the nature of finding work on Upwork as I don’t use the service, but there are lots of other places out there you can be tapping into as well—including the occasional job opening or freelance request here in the forum.

Unfortunately there’s no “one size fits all” requirement for finding development work, but it’s always best to take a good look at how you’re presenting yourself first.

1 Like

Hey mikeyevin!

I realise this is an old post, but just wondered if you could spare a few minutes on sharing any experience to obtain work.

I still have a lot to learn but getting to a slightly higher level(i think) and never find any work apart from the odd job on Fiverr(for around a fiver!) I’m not so good at the whole self promoting because I know I still have a long way to go to reach a high level. But love designing and want to keep going.

Any help would be awesome! :slight_smile:

Hello,
Are you still looking for a job? We are urgently looking for a Webflow Developer (Full Time/ Half Time).
Please send me a message if interested. jesper.schwall@jr-newhorizons.com

Thanks

Jesper