Few questions on blog posts, filtering and general design

Hi all, completely new to this but looking to launch a web business in the next few weeks - luckily I’m a fast learner.

Basically, I’m designing a landing page that’ll have the classic navbar header, footer and will feature 12 categories/or collections - haven’t worked out the difference - and then when you click on one of these categories it’ll go to a new page featuring 100 different blog posts per category. So 1200 blog posts in total.

In my head this sounds kinda simple, please tell me if it’s not haha. Also is it possible once I have these different categories for the end user to be able to filter the 100 blog posts by using tags or preferably multiple tags or something like that?

Thanks to anyone that takes the time to read and big thanks to anyone that takes the time to respond:slight_smile:

Seems like you need these CMS Collections to pull this off:

• category
  • tag
  • blogpost

This is so you can have a collection “template” page that changes based on the “current” item.

Do note that there is currently no native search and pagination components for the CMS yet.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.