Complex CMS design question

Hello Webflow community, I have a quick question about collections inside the collection for the Webflow CMS.

I have a project that I am currently designing right now in Figma. It’s for a blog that reviews brands and products and makes its money off affiliate marketing. There will be two collections.

Collection 1. Are the blog and articles broken down into about 12 categories.

Collection 2. Are products broken down into about six categories.

They would like to feature sliders for specific products depending on what blog article it is.

So let’s say the user is on the blog page for a specific men’s razor article pulled from collection 1. Towards the end of the page would be a slider component that features products listed in that blog article geared towards men’s shaving products. Creams, razors, deodorant…etc being pulled from collection 2.

Likewise, if the user navigated towards an article all about a whiskey also being pulled from collection 1, towards the end of the page would be a slider component that features products listed in that blog article geared towards whiskey enthusiasts bourbon, brandy, cognac…etc also being pulled from collection 2.

I’m trying to figure out the best way to filter these lists or how I might go about building this in Webflow. Do I have to nest the products collection into the blog articles collection?

Is there enough Webflow native functionality to filter these sliders on the stakeholder’s end, or do I need to use a 3rd party tool like FinSweet.

Here are some websites with this specific web design I am attempting to achieve.

I tried looking for some documentation but could not find any on Google. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :pray: