Export to Bootstrap

I know this has been a topic of discussion in the past but I haven’t seen anything about it lately.

I love using Webflow for everything; mock ups, hosted sites and even exporting the Webflow code for self hosted projects!

The issue is, typically for 99% of the projects I work on now must use Bootstrap. Has anyone seen any tutorials on how to take your exported Webflow site and replace their framework with Bootstrap? Is it something as simple as replacing the Webflow framework files with Bootstrap and editing the HTML code for the sections/grid?

Much appreciated!

1 Like

Webflow is a service which compete with bootstrap, that’s why there are now such answers on that forum ) Joke…

I didn’t find the solution on your question. May be later sombody will write a converter webflow to bootstrap.

1 Like

Yah I was hoping someone would have a tutorial for it by now. The bits of css / code I use works great with all my projects, just need that Bootstrap framework so I can use the exports for more production ready sites!

2 Likes

Anyone able to help out with this?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.