Employment page form

Hello, I currently have an employment application page form on my client’s website. They are not happy with how the form appears when they receive it. When the clients receive the filled-out form it doesn’t make sense. For your reference attached is PDF.

What is the best method I can use to make an employment application and add it to the site?

here is a link to my shared project: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/beautifulcleaning?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=beautifulcleaning&preview=0e56fa45b806a56122da9306bde5362c&workflow=preview

@cesarhernandez, unfortunately at the moment Webflow does not have further granular {{ formData }} control, so your submission email is going to look the screenshot above.

You could try to implement JotForm utilizing one of their application templates. Their free tier allows you to receive up to 100 monthly submissions and ability to create up to 5 forms.

Here is a link that showcases their customizability of e-mail notifications with form submissions.