Embed code issue (Sumo.com / Button custom)

Hello,
I’m implementing an embed code (Sumo Click trigger). I customized my embed code so it looks like a button. It works well, trigger when I click, all’s ok.
The issue is that it trigger when I click on text into button, and not when I click on the button. How can I fix it?
Second issue: text into button is white (into the editor section), but blue(looks like a link) in live version (Fondusan.com)

some screen, so you see what I mean.

Thanks you all!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Hey @Jed

So, you have an embed element with a link element inside. The styles are applied to the embed element, not the actual link inside and that’s why you can only click on the text.

The easiest way is to apply the styles you have for the embed element using the embed element class. Hope this makes sense :smile:

See here > https://www.useloom.com/share/32b92412f54349db822b9be3b4cdf938

Using the class will fix the text color as well.

If you want to make changes to the button you can just add the class download button to the embed > make changes > remove the class.

Piter :webflow_heart:

2 Likes

It’s incredible, you fixed my issue and even put some more style in the structure.
Love that kind of support.

Thanks a lot, really.

2 Likes

Happy to help! :webflow_heart:

Hey Piter, do you still have the video walkthrough, the loom link is now dead, I am struggling with the same issue, how to use a sumo click trigger on Webflow. Thanks Graham