Made changes in the editor clicked publish and the changes were not on the published site. When we went back to the editor the changes were not there either. I’ve seen others comment about the same issues months back and on the Webflow Issues Site it says that bug had been resolved, but we are still having the same issue. This is one of Webflow’s big selling features so I do not understand how something that important still has a bug. So much work lost because of this. Now client is editing in a word document to not risk losing content. I am not sure how I can trust that future clients will not also run into the same issue. The editor is one of the main reasons I switched from WordP*** and it seems to be unreliable.