Editor display issue

I’ve got this bizarre issue showing up only when I open the site in the editor. Because I’m passing this off to the client, I want to make sure the editor will work for them from a visual standpoint. Basically the whole page is collapsed to about a 40px height and all of the content is scrollable only within that tiny vertical window.

I’m using fullpage.js, maybe this is causing the issue?

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Altitudes Band

Hi is it still happening? It works well for me, no glitch, and fullpage.js works on the published site.

Just a thought, did you get your $9 developer licence for fullpage.js? fullPage - Pricing plans

Just mentioning it because its author, Alvaro Trigo (https://twitter.com/imac2) does a very good job of maintaining his JS library, keeps pricing incredibly affordable, and deserves all the support he can get :—) He’s also regularly helping and guiding users, down to this forum.

1 Like

Yeah I’m still seeing it. Is it only on my device. It’s better now than it was before, but it basically gets stuck on the fourth slide. I purchased the developer’s license, thank you for the suggestion there :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m hearing back from my client that the editor is unusable.

Looking at it from my end, none of the background images are showing up for some reason.

Hi @istirton, can you please share with us some published URL we can check?
The final page, not the editor please :slight_smile:

I’ll take a look at it.

@vincent thanks for that! :slight_smile:

Here’s the live link. Thank you for getting back with me.

I can’t see any issue either?
Can you please detail us the step by step guide for the reproduction? Including browser version?

So it’s showing that you’d be able to edit the top section of the homepage for example?

I’m using google chrome Version 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit)

When I load up the editor it takes me to the middle of the site, and I can’t scroll up or down.

Yeah I don’t see any issue. Try refreshing your CSS / JS by using (cmd +shift + r in Mac or ctrl + shift + r on windows)

Looks like you’re in the designer. I’m talking about the Editor here.

How do I access the editor?

I can make you an editor collaborator via email invite if you’d like? What’s a good email to send it to?

You can send it to alvaro at alvarotrigo.com

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.