Ecommerce website with user account

Hey guys,

I’m currently building an Ecommerce website on webflow.
The client has an account on shopify and the main goal before was to have the products on shopify appear on webflow CMS collections, this was possible with this integration: Shopify Integration | Webflow University

Now, I’m at a crossroads and need some second opinions on the best course of action.

The website needs to have Login/sign in to account functionality, and this cannot be achieved on webflow alone.

I was wondering what you would think is the best way to build the e commerce website

• Keep the integration from shopify to webflow
  • Do the whole ecommerce experience through webflow, and how intuitive is it (since I never tried it)

Most importantly, is there a way to have an account functionality for the Orders/Billing, etc?

This e-commerce website only offers three products (for now).
But has filter options, login setup, etc, everything like a normal ecommerce website

Thanks in advance!

Hi @catiagameiro.
Josh with Foxy here. With our seamless Webflow integration, you can manage products with Webflow CMS (no need for a Webflow Ecommerce plan), embed a customer portal, integrate with 100+ gateway integrations, and more: https://foxy.io/webflow

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh