Ecommerce Search - Images not showing up

Hello! I’m currently having an issue where my search results will not pull in the featured/main image of the listed result. I have gone into the product and category pages and set the dynamic search image as the main image (screenshot attached). Still, the image does not show up in the designer preview, and the published site said the src is unknown.

It looks like there are other forums with the same issue, but neither of them have had a solution. Am I missing something? Thanks for taking a look!

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 12.05.43 PM

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 12.12.19 PM

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Molly Morgan Home
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I’m having the same issue.

I haven’t been able to find a solution and couldn’t find anything else on the forum.

Quick Update: After revisiting the site I had an issue with, it seems that the images are now showing up (weeks later).

I’m working on another project where the images aren’t showing up after I made the edits. However, I do remember a notification saying “it can take up to 5 minutes for the page to index” when I first published the new search page. I’m going to wait a day and update if my images in the new project end up showing up. If that’s the case, then there’s not a bug, we just need to wait for the indexing.

I found the solution. All you need to do is go to Designer > Settings > Search > Index Now.

Keep in mind, you can only index once a day.