Ecommerce gift after checkout

Hi Designers,

I am coming with a question. I have some idea how to do that with custom code but there may be somebody that did this before. What it is about?

I am about to set up an e-commerce website and I want to give a gift to the client after checkout. The customer will fill up the cart, pay via Stripe and when is all done, I want him to go to a page where a random item will appear to him and hi will receive it as a gift.

Have you done this previously? If yes would you be so kind to share your experience? If not what do you think about it?

Actually, it’s a really interesting idea. I wonder if someone has already made it real. I’ve recently launched my eCommerce business, so we’re currently figuring out how it works. I like your idea, and I’d like to try applying it to my website. So, I’d appreciate any of your guidance, guys. That would also be great if you shared some examples of these ideas applied. It might look great, I think. Actually, we have a website that looks like this one https://www.jetgiftbaskets.com/, so I think that your gift idea would be even more useful. Thanks for sharing it!

1 Like