Custom form in befor final checkout (Webflow and Shopify Integration)

Hi everyone

I am building a gifting ecomm platform that aggregates products from different brands/vendors offered on our store and allows gift senders to add customisation via a form (inlcuding scheduling of gift to be sent, method of virtual gift to be sent, virtual card and note) prior to final checkout (example of our mobile design below).

We need to use Shopify integration instead of Webflow ecommerce (thinking of Shopyflow or Smootify) as Stripe isn’t supported in my country. I keep on running into roadblocks regarding adding in the customisation form (and attaching this to the cart) prior to final checkout. It seems that Smootify and Shopyflow have standardised cart and checkout pages that I can’t attach a form to?

Does anyone have any recommendations or tips on how I could do this?

Any help would be geatly appreciated.

Hi, Shopyflow creator here. Order notes, cart notes and product customization is possible with Shopyflow. Feel free to join us in our Discord server and send me a DM.

Hi @RosieF.
Josh with Foxy here. If you don’t get what you need with Webflow + Shopify, you might consider our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow

Most of (if not all) of what you’ve listed should be possible out of the box with our Webflow integration. We’ll need to confirm a couple of items to be sure, but feel free to email us project details and we’ll do our best to get you pointed in the right direction: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh