Ecommerce Feedback and Suggestions

Hi there,

I’ve been playing with the ecommerce feature these last couple of days preparing to launch an online shop and I love it so far.

However, I’d like to suggest some things (that perhaps are planned or thought about) that I noticed they could improve somewhat the UX of the customers.

• Better quantity pickers. Right now the arrows are very small, specially on desktop, and adding a manual quantity with the keyboard on mobile is not the best option. Maybe something in the line of: Design Guidelines for Input Steppers

• Possibility to edit the order on the checkout page.

• Also on the checkout page, move the ‘Full Name’ field to ‘Contact Information’ from ‘Shipment Address’.

• For mobile, auto open the optimal keyboard for every input field, for example, the number pad when tapping the credit card info.

• Auto formatting for input fields, for example, when entering the expiration date of the credit card, the ‘/’ separating the month and the year is already added.

• When sizes for products are available, better something like radio buttons to reduce the taps needed to choose a size.

• Optional decimals on the prices, to reduce stuff on screen and also because too many numbers can be negative to customers.

That’s it by now, I hope they are useful!

1 Like

To anyone who is interested: I’ve been waiting for Webflow to iron out the kinks before I really experiment with e-commerce features, but I know I’d probably agree with all of Lewis’ feedback in this post