Dropdown doesn't show all menu items on mobile

I went live with a new client website, https://preview.webflow.com/preview/black-arrow-martial-arts?preview=262f9d113fe8c7a023bf3b830870496b.

My issue is that when I view the site on my Iphone6 and I click on “Family Programs” all of the secondary menu items are not able to be viewed. It truncates the last two menu items. This happens when I view the site in the portrait or landscape position. It truncates even more menu items when view in landscape position.

I’m guessing that it has something to do with the height of the parent container not being correct. I’ve tried making some changes to the height of the parent container but can’t seem to figure out why it’s not working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

From what I can see I would suggest to add ‘overflow: scroll’ in order to allow scrolling inside the container that is not showing the elements you want.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it but no luck. I tried to refresh the cache on my iphone6, just to make sure I was looking at what was current, but didn’t make a difference.

It actually starts happening when I turn my cellphone to landscape. I open the hamburger menu but only 5 menu items are visible. There are actually 8 menu items.

Can you share you’re live site so I can take a look in my phone?

www.blackarrowmartialarts.com

bob email signature - bm web design.fw