“Drag to reorder” folder in Pages panel is STILL not working correctly

This issue has been brought up multiple times in the last 3 1/2 years, but here it goes again

This happens when there’s a lot of folders in the panel. I can’t drag a folder and drop in in-between 2 other folders. In fact, I can not even select a page and drop it in-between 2 folders. It’s just not possible. I can only select a page or folder and drop it in-between 2 pages.

Can we please get this fixed. It’s very frustrating.

5 Likes

Wow, your post is almost two years old and this STILLLLLL doesn’t work. :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

I’d like to rearrange my highest level page folders. The interface only lets me drop existing folders into other existing folders. Given the top post here, I take it that this is a bug, not a feature or a lack of a feature?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/climate-action-evanston?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=climate-action-evanston&preview=85bda01193f95d2bb2c5ed0747e4355d&workflow=preview

1 Like

July 2023, and still not working…

Having troubles with reordering of folders… Need to be able to make them into alphabetical order but dragging folders in-between other folders is not working.

Same problem. Is there any work around?

1 Like

Going on 3 years now and still an issue.