Does Webflow support All Platforms and Browsers?

Before I create a new website (not CMS for blog), I’d like to know is, does Webflow codling universal for all platforms and browsers?

Thank you.

Hey @Whatchamacallit

Welcome to the Webflow Community!

Absolutely, the sites built up with Webflow show up beautifully on all browsers and devices, as long as you’ve designed with responsiveness in mind of course.

Check out the designer showcase to see for yourself just what is possible, and try them out on a few browsers.

Of course it’s always advisable to test your site out as much as you can before launching to iron out any bugs or design issues, and you can host on a Webflow domain while you do this.

The Webflow University is loaded with useful information and well worth taking a look if you haven’t already.

If you get stuck at all, just reach out here on the forums, the community really is a major part of what makes Webflow so special for so many people, just don’t forget to share your read only link if you can when asking for project help.

If you’re sticking around then you can always introduce yourself in this thread too

And always remember there’s no such thing as a stupid question… What is obvious for some, others are oblivious to :smiley:

Good luck and enjoy!

Thank you so much, Mark! Yes, I watched the Webflow 101, but it did not answer my question. :grin:

1 Like

No, not all, especially old/outdated browsers and browser versions.

If you mean “all modern platforms and browsers”, then yes.

I meant especially for IE in Windows. It used to be a pain in the butt.

IE is not considered a modern browser, and versions older than 11 (the final version) has no support.

If you use flexbox or CSS grid, be prepared for some pain as well.

See Can I use... Support tables for HTML5, CSS3, etc,

and this link to feature comparisons between the major browsers here:
Can I use... Support tables for HTML5, CSS3, etc

1 Like

According to there pop up, No they only support apple and google only.