If global classes are updated, it will still update the H1 instances that have explicit classes set, if the style you’re updating hasn’t been set there.
Instances this could happen:
- Add a heading - give it a class of
- Update the a font decoration such as
- Add new heading to the canvas
- Select the Global Class and update the
- Note that your initial H1 will update too
- Update the text decoration on the global class
- Your original H1 with an explicit class won’t update, but you explicitly gave it styles.
This is just an FYI, you may well already know and understand this.
If you can share your read-only links, and point us in the direction of the specific classes you’re having issues with, it will help us take a closer look.