Display Image at hover over Text/link

Hi All

so I’m trying to create a Hover effect on a Text/Link, so that while hovering over it, an image is displayed on the right side of the screen.

Both are part of the same section, but in different columns (if this is relevant).

I’m very new to webflow and to coding itself, so I’m kind of lost here.

You can see a List of names in my project. When you hover over it, I want to display a different image for each name on the right side, where there’s a placeholder image right now.

If anybody knows how to do this, I would be eternally grateful!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

2 Likes

@fee.baas welcome to the forum! This is definitely possible. Yay! You’d have to look at ‘on hover’ interactions. I know webflow’s very own @PixelGeek did a stream showing how to build a menu just like this. Here’s the recording Creating full screen menus in Webflow - YouTube .
Take a look at the interactions lessons at webflow university as well Intro to Interactions | Webflow University

1 Like

@sarahfrison Thanks so much! I’ll check it out right away!

1 Like

@sarahfrison it was exactly what I needed! Thank you so much :slight_smile: It worked and I’m so happy about :slight_smile:

1 Like

@fee.baas ah, yay, glad to hear that!

Hey! Sorry for coming to this old post but I am having trouble finding the “Hide/Show” action in the interaction menu as of today.

Any other workaround?

EDIT: Nevermind! Somehow worked using the trigger as just the Element rather than class and with Opacity :slight_smile: