Developer needed to build a music player for webflow project

Hey there,

I am working on a project to resurrect a certain 00s/10s social media website, myspace. The aim to bring an old myspace profile back to life. The whole page is built, but I require a developer to help build the music player.

I have managed to build a music player with 1 track via a code from udesely.com but unfortunately it appears that the client would now like anywhere between 5 and 10 tracks meaning that the music player now needs to behave more like a playlist, replicating the UI of myspaces very own music player from the 2010s.

Unfortunately because of an NDA I am not able to share the read-only link publicly but if you feel like you are a good fit for this task then get in touch with me and we can go from there.

The deadline for delivery is this Friday for a test run, with the final finished delivery next week.

The client has provided me a GITHUB link for me to upload the final website to.

Hey,

I can help you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at lauren@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: live:lauren_8606.

Thanks
Lauren

1 Like

Hello,
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM with further details.
Thanks!
Trish

1 Like

Hey @benjiabc , have you considered this : Audio Player | Add Music Player to Webflow website (fast and free) ?

1 Like

Hey Pasint, yep I have actually but it doesn’t offer the UI flexibility i’m after I don’t think.

Its a specific design that I’d need building.

Thank you,

Ok. Only thing I can think of is this : AmplitudeJS: Design your web audio player, the way you want.
Hopefully that can help you. Friday’s a tight deadline :upside_down_face:

Good luck mate

Hi Benji,
If you are still looking out for some help, I would be happy to help as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew