Need someone to build a bespoke soundcloud skin that integrates with CMS

I’m currently buildibng a project for a client that requires a soundcloud integration. The client would like something more bespoke than the embeded soundcloud player.

What I need is someone to build a custom soundcloud player (most likely using the soundcloud API) This will need to pull data from a CMS field where the url of the track is populated.

I’ll design the component, I just need someone to build it and integrate with soundcloud. Please get in touch if this is something you have experience with. Happy to pay for the right expertise and service.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey @Oli_Ingram, I have experience in implementing the Amplitude.js audio player. This allows the client to populate a CMS field with a track URL, which then pulls through into the audio player. Unfortunately the project I’ve used this on is still a work in progress so I can’t share it without their permission.

Feel free to DM me or email me on hello@jollygoodweb.com with a bit more info, including budget and timeframe.

Thanks,
Andy

Hi @Oli_Ingram

I recommend you check out codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. All experts are vetted and we are strongly focusing on Webflow expertise. You can send requests, get proposals, and chat with experts in your own dashboard. Experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built.

You will have no problems finding someone qualified to help you out there.

Let me know if you need help with posting your project.

Cheers,

Goran

Hi Oli,
Happy to take on this project as it is well within my skill set.
Feel free to email me the details on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew