Developer needed to add AutoTrader Feed to website

I am looking to build a car dealer website and need to integrate a feed from AutoTrader to populate the used stock. The page would also need to include a finance calculator (which would be a 3rd party plugin) and a pay £99 reservation fee. Is this possible in Webflow? Is anyone able to quote me? Thanks

Unfortunately Autotrader does not have feeds yet, have ask them many times, you can create an i/frame and link it to your dealer inventory page. It’s not great but it will show all your vehicles. This is what you will see in inside your website i/frame. “Buy a car | Autotrader”. I’ve been looking for a better solution and cannot find one.

I built an early precursor to the AutoTrader system many years ago. I was curious what interfaces they might offer now and GPT4 is actually quite useful for this now that it has browsing capability returned.

It looks like there may be a number of connection options.

1. Auto Trader Connect: This service enables real-time, two-way connectivity between retailer systems and AutoTrader, providing access to live market intelligence for sourcing, advertising, or pricing vehicles. It leverages data and insights from the UK’s extensive retail marketplace ​1​.
  2. Paid Data Feeds: According to a Stack Overflow post, it’s possible to obtain a data feed from AutoTrader, although at a cost. Alternatively, one could create a personal feed, uploading it to AutoTrader without incurring charges. XML2U.com is mentioned as a service that can assist in converting AutoTrader listings into an XML feed ​2​.
  3. Real-Time Data Sharing: AutoTrader has enhanced its data feeds to include real-time data sharing, giving retailers access to advanced vehicle data through their existing stock management services. This feature allows for real-time updates across key selling channels ​3​.
  4. APIs through Partners: MotorDesk, an automotive dealership management platform, was developed around AutoTrader’s APIs, providing seamless integration with the AutoTrader Stock Management & Leads APIs, as well as AutoTrader Connect. Through these APIs, changes made in MotorDesk are reflected in the AutoTrader Portal typically in less than five seconds, then updated across the AutoTrader website and app within a few minutes. Additionally, MotorDesk utilizes AutoTrader’s taxonomy, offering comprehensive vehicle information, including technical specifications, standard features, and optional extras data ​4​.