Dear Webflow, I big puffy heart you

Seriously, I would have never been able to build anything even remotely close to this without Webflow!

We launched a new site this week for our pro photographer iPad app that we’ve had on the market for a couple of years. Webflow made it possible for me to create a slick, responsive and modern looking site in just under a week. Our product has a much prettier face now, thanks to Webflow.

Check it out! www.getpreveal.com

Thanks Webflow team!

PS - If you click through to our other product, Salesographer, that’s also a webflow site.

6 Likes

Great looking sites @Chris_Scott !!

Awesome site! Good work @Chris_Scott!

@Chris_Scott Well done! Nice websites and apps!

@Chris_Scott I read everything :slight_smile: I’m impressed by the quality of it all. The double nav on home works very well, the “tour” is never letting you out of options… it’s something to spend time on design and layout but you must have spent twice as much just on the message. Very well done, this imho should be featured on Webflow.

Bravo and I hope you’ll get a ton of reachs with that! Bookmarked as a reference.

Hey, thanks guys! @vincent, I really appreciate those kind words. I’ve spent a long time tweaking our message and I’m sure I’ll continue to. Glad to hear it resonates well with you.

Very nice work Chris. If I may, I would suggest playing with the type some. I feel the font size on some of the headings could stand to be bigger, especially on your header message- Stand out in a sea of cookie-cutter photography businesses. Wishing you the best.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll play around with those a bit. I appreciate the feedback!

chris.

You are welcome Chris. Have yourself a good day.