Thank you for Webflow

Webflow has been a godsend of a software for me.

As someone who has a passion for design, entrepreneurship and innovation, yet a lesser passion for the direct action of writing code, Webflow has enabled a world of possibilities for me. I have built countless websites using Webflow for one-off freelance work, more complex websites for a summer internship, and I even got an interview with Snapchat by remaking their website in Webflow. Moving forward, I plan on using Webflow to take my entrepreneurial interests to the next level and launching my own ventures - all on Webflow. My imagination is the limit when I use Webflow.

I am thrilled to read about what Webflow has been up to and am eager, yet patient, to see what comes next. At this rate, I will be a lifetime customer.

Basically, thank you for Webflow. The team is doing an amazing job. Keep it up.

Best,
Christopher Travers

16 Likes

Thanks for this post @ctrav! It means a ton to everyone on the team. To a lifetime of unlimited imagination, and best of luck on your new ventures!

4 Likes

+1
Don’t think there’s anything else to say.
Pretty much nailed it :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes! Hearing the news that big things are on the horizon is so EXCITING. I’m so glad I saw that post yesterday from @brryant … Helps ease my I want it now tendencies … :wink: Webflow totally changed my life as well, allowing me to be a designer first. It’s all such a breath of fresh air. Thanks for this post, @ctrav!

5 Likes