Custom Code > Reviews

Hey! I used a few tutorials to make the custom script that is in the body of the home page, but can someone please help me understand the following:

• Why does it show 5 reviews, since I can’t find anything in the code about 5 and how can I change this to 3.

• How does it sort/filter the reviews, because the reviews are not the 5 last posted reviews and are also not sorted from newest to oldest.

• Is there anyway to filter for the last 3 posted reviews with a minimal of 3,5 stars.

I would want to change it to be the last 3 posted reviews with a minimal of 3,5 stars sorted from new to old. Instead of 5 random posted reviews sorted randomly.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dock-fec?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=dock-fec&preview=56d3d5fa92215f36e7aee4513d6eabad&pageId=61c4c9089822a45390735c6f&workflow=preview

Thanks in advance! Sorry for my english.

response with description why deleted by me

Hey thanks! Alright so if I pay I’m able to do this, does anybody know what it costs and where to buy this? Also does anybody have a paid account that is willing to show me how to set this up?

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.