Im starting a crowdfunding website, and wondering if that would be possible on webflow? I can see how it would create a beautiful frontend design, but how would the backend be managed? Could accounts be automatically created/edited? How big of a project would it be to build a functional backend infrastructure for a site like that? Thanks for the help with my newbie questions…
This wouldn’t currently be possible with Webflow’s native features unfortunately. It may be possible when Logic and Memberships are released, but in the mean time I would recommend looking at combining Webflow with some third-party integrations such as Thrinacia. Here’s a tutorial that they have on setting up their integration with your Webflow project:
Hope this helps!
Josh with Foxy here. Are you looking at building a crowdfunding platform (multiple users/campaigns, like Kickstarter) or a single site/campaign?
Either way, we may be able to help with our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow
- One-time and recurring donations
- Collect donations and sell products in the same order
- Embeddable customer portal where donors can manage their subscriptions, donations, etc.
- Pass custom info like campaign, designation, in memory of, etc.
- Send donor and donation info back to CMS (via Zapier or Make) to create donor walls, progress graphs, etc.
- Manage donors, donations, etc. inside of Airtable and sync with CMS (via PowerImporter or similar tools)
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: firstname.lastname@example.org