Our team have just started using Webflow as our CMS, and we’re looking to create dynamic content for our landing pages.
Here are some of the features we’re looking to do:
- Recognise and allow a page to be manipulated by a technology ie cognitive learning technology (this is what powers the decision on the page)
- Have the ability to dynamically change pages based on said technology ie technology says serve a lifestyle image for this person and webflow can call from a creative repository to action this
- Have the ability to dynamically change sections based on said technology ie technology says for this person have this image and this CTA button
- Have the ability to dynamically change copy on the page based off external factors ie pull in search keywords from relevant search terms “personal loan” term appears in copy on the page
- Same features for mobile and desktop
Does anyone know if this possible with Webflow?