Create a landing page with Webflow for Shopify

Hey,

First of all, I am a huge fan of the hosting and eCommerce plan of Webflow, and recommend it to all my clients. However, currently, I need to work with Shopify, as my client has all his data on It and does not necessarily want to switch the platform.
He only wants that I design him a landing page. That’s why I would design this page with
Webflow. Do anyone know how to handle this with code export and whether It is possible to set up a custom page on Shopify with Webflow and how I could do this? :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey Alexander,

Wondering how you got around this? Have much the same requirement. I want to be able to use shopify for all of its added backend features, but would like to design my “coming soon” landing page on webflow. Any thoughts?

I have solved it by using Shopify Buy buttons. However, you can use Udesly’s adapter to create a Theme of your Store. This gives you the ability to design the full store in Webflow.

Using Udesly might could be a bit tricky to learn for the beginning. If you need it fast you can use Udesly’s own service where they transfer your Webflow page in Shopify for you. It costs €229.