Could you code Webflow code to Shopify without the Udesly adapter

Hey there,
I would love to use Udesly but I’m short on money
Would it be possible if you could redo what the Udesly adapter does to Shopify (convert code). Providing I have a limited knowledge on coding, would it be practical for me to manually convert my code from Webflow to Shopify like the Udesly adapter?
If it is practical, does anyone mind going through how to do it or potentially linking to a Youtube video?

1 Like

Hey @alexanderaccounting, yes you can manually turn Webflow codes to Shopify. These links got me started:

The toughest part for me initially is to understand how Sections, Blocks, Pages, Snippets work. If you can wrap your head around the concept it’ll be easy.

You’ll need HTML, SCSS(Optional, you can just copy the whole Webflow CSS file to Shopify) and Liquid’s variables & function. You can upload webflow.js too.

So technically it should be able to use Interactions.

Thank you so much Denny,
I really appreciate your help!
I’ll take a look at it now.

Have a great day.

Hi @alexanderaccounting ,

Shopify uses a mixture of HTML, CSS, JavaScript and their own template language called Liquid. The great thing with Webflow is that you can easily export the HTML & CSS and use it elsewhere. The standard approach is to use it in a different HTML build, but it’s possible with Shopify.

However, since you mentioned that your coding knowledge is limited, i suggest you learn the Shopify platform, you can use Youtube. Here is a link to a good YouTube channel that goes over the basics and advanced bits of the Shopify platform and languages used: https://www.youtube.com/c/CodewithChristheFreelancer

Once you develop a basic understanding by watching a few videos, you can export the code into your different Shopify sections