Cookie consent Embed code integration

I’m following this tutorial and i’m having problems with displaying the element.

Here is how i proceed :

I copied the code from the embed element on the designer of the website provided.
I create an embed element on all my website pages and paste the code onto it.
I set up the interaction (Page Trigger >Start animation > Page Load) and set the block display to none.

I publish my website, but the cookie consent element does not appears on any page

Any idea why and how to fix it ?
Maybe is there a better way to integrate a cookie consent pop up ?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help,

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Paradise Fishing

When code does not run on the published site the way to determine what is happening is to open dev tools and inspect the console for errors first. In your case you are loading a jQuery script before jQuery is loaded. You need your code to fire after that which is set by placing your code in the after Body code area.

Thanks a lot for you help Jeff.
I proceeded by placing the code after the body area like the following
Capture d’écran 2023-01-12 à 13.10.28

However, it does not seem to fix the problem.
Thanks again for your time,

Try the “Before tag” since Webflow loads jQuery right before that.

Thank you again for your help.
It is now set up like this :

Should i keep the Embed Element on the page?
It doesnt seem to appear on my screen yet.

Thanks again a lot for your time.

Since the HTML embed code won’t fire there is no need to use it there. As for your implementation, I did not see the HMTL code in your source that represents your banner. I suggest you might want to double check the instructions document you used.

I am off to fell a tree so you are on your own for now.

Hey Jeff,

I hope that tree didn’t resist you.
I triple checked the instructions on the tutorial, and they are recommending to create and Embed element and then to style it on the layout panel.

I tried everything I could think of and followed the instructions rigorously.
I’m down to think some attribute already coded on my default theme are responsible for this.
Here is the tutorial i followed for reference