Color behind menu hamburger (once clicked)

So, the color behind the hamburger, once the hamburger is clicked, turns grey and the menu drops down.

I found where to change the color of the drop-down menu. (Nav Menu)

However, the area behind the hamburger turns grey (not the color I selected for the drop-down menu). What am I missing? I’ve researched this and can’t seem to find the actual answer.

READ ONLY LINK https://preview.webflow.com/preview/13k?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=13k&preview=2c91f3cbac85aab275342e4b20bf1f15&workflow=preview

Thanks for any help :slight_smile:

Hey @Team_Settle

Select the Nav Menu, go to Element settings on the top right (the cog icon next to the style panel icon), under Navbar settings click Show, and in the Navigator on the left Click Menu Button. Now in the selector field next to your class “Menu Button” you should see a green icon that says “Open”.

When you see this you’ll be able to change the background color from grey to any color you choose.

I’ve attached a few photos for reference.

Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 6.16.16 PM

Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 6.16.38 PM

Hopefully this helps. If not I can make a quick video for you.

2 Likes

Hey @Miguelamezquita

Thank you for the help and quick response. Worked like a charm. Little complicated for what it is, I don’t think I would have ever found it. Thank you again, Steve

Hey @Team_Settle

Glad I could help! Could you mark this as resolved.

1 Like