Collection Page Linking?

Trying to set link block to a collection page, but when I go to select pages, I only see my regular pages as an option and not the purple cms icon page where I can select a collection page.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/oaco-vision?utm_source=oaco-vision&preview=5a05d4e1be87b307a3fcb8957b7272f1
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

2 Likes

Hello @20G

What you’re asking for is not possible if you’re not using the collection list element. You can create a CMS collection called PRINTING SERVICES and use collection list element to display the services and link them.

If there’s something I can help with feel free to ask :blush:

Piter :webflow_heart:

@20G Right now I’m seeing that you have a collection with the printing services, but the collection is with another name. Let me show you how you can achieve the linking. I will record a screen video and I will paste the link.

Thanks! My collection that i have is called Print Products

1 Like

I just wanted to tell a Link block to go to an new a page. That page being a collection page…

1 Like

Yes, I understand. You need to use a collection list element. I’m recording my screen now and I will paste the link here.

Thank you for you time helping me!

1 Like

No problem! Here you can see what I’m doing > https://www.useloom.com/share/9c62b425eb264207a73d60d1a4f65b81

If you have more questions feel free to ask :blush:

I see now, first I just made a regular grid and filled it up. Then made a collection and that was backwards. The collection list is the 1st step in linking to a collection page. Thanks again! This was really powerful for me.

1 Like

No problem! I’m happy to help :blush:

Hey ! I have the same question as in this discussion :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

“Trying to set link block to a collection page, but when I go to select pages, I only see my regular pages as an option and not the purple cms icon page where I can select a collection page.»

but your solution in the video is already remote :disappointed:
tell me what should I do?

1 Like

Hello @tomashuk.dima.1992

Can you share you website read-only link?

Peter :webflow_heart: