CMS Rich Text, link

KNOCK KNOCK…
I am new to using the CMS (I’ve kind of avoided it basically for lack of understanding) but I think its a great leverage for my current project and so I’m now putting it to the test…

I have created a few fields (name, image and description, etc) for each item that I want to display under the dynamic CMS, however, having been able to pull the image for each slide, how do I get the item name and description to also show up for each product as intended?

Live preview:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/princabo-web?preview=bce225b950e892477a80e3e5d8b2c7a1

Each field must have it’s own text element. You cannot select CMS fields for BOLD, ITALICS, SPAN tags.

each field does have its own text element (content), I only now would like for that information that I inputted in the CMS to reflect on the desired product image.

I hope I’m clear.

Insert a “Text Block” and “Rich Text” components into an existing dynamic item (purple border).

For the first “Text Block”, select it and go to the settings tab on the right. Select “Get text from PRODUCTOS PARA…”. Choose “Name”.

For the second component “Rich Text”, select it and go to the settings tab on the right. Select “Get text from PRODUCTOS PARA…”. Choose “Description”.

Description is a “Rich Text” field in the CMS, that means it can only be displayed inside a “Rich Text” component, NOT “Text Block”.

If you don’t want to use “Rich Text”, then you have to use “Text Block (multiple)”.

1 Like

OK… getting the hang of it now…

Thanks @samliew