Hello, Webflow team and community!
I have little ecommerce webflow site (1 product category without cart functionality) and now i’m preparing it for scale using new CMS functionality. But in the process, I’ve encountered a number of difficulties (see bulleted questions below).
My final target is to create a fully shopping experience for my customers. And I’m trying to figure it out whether is it possible with Webflow CMS.
To begin, I want to present the idea of product catalogue that I need to be created:
all red colored content is dynamic; purple is something that I’m working on now (dynamic list).
- Why I can not make 5 columns in a dynamic list (although I can just 2, 3, 4 or 6)?
- How to make a content setting available to get from the fields of multi-referenced collection? Only Single reference is possible, right now. Although the Conditional visibility can be operated from the Multi-reference.
- Is it possible to add different filters and sorting on site, so that users can filter the products by its characteristics? If not, when do you plan to release it? What solutions can be used right now?
- Is it possible to use a dynamic URL to display the filtered result page? Is it possible to dynamically change H1 text, using the characteristics of the products, which were filtered according to user’s search query (needed for SEO)? If not, when do you plan? What solutions can be used right now?
- Not all search engines refused to take into account Meta Keywords as a ranking factor (for example, Russian search engine Yandex, whose Russian search market share is 50+ %, doesn’t refused that). Can I add Meta Keywords using emded code? How?
- Are there any plans to develop native Cart and Checkout functionality for Webflow sites? I haven’t found any good solution for my needs. For example, Shopify makes it impossible to customise checkout form fields, and forcing users to add shipping address and ZIP, before user selects a proper shipping method which could be self pick-up into offline store or locally delivered by delivery-boy (but ZIP field is also always need to be filled).
Thank you, guys, in advance!