CMS Lightbox - Multiple Lightboxes with Multiple Images

Hello @Everyone,

I’ve been scouring the Forum & Wishlist for this one, without luck. Most people provide a workaround that only works for “Zooming-in” one and only image.

In my Collection called “Press”, I want my customer to be able to add “Press clips” for a given Magazine. So the Magazine would have a Thumbnail, and once you open it, you can browse multiple pages (Image 01, Image 02, Image 03, etc.).

It works perfectly with Lightbox, but when I want to link it to a Collection, it doesn’t let me select Multiple Images (in “Get Media From” it only let me pick Image 01, it doesn’t let me check multiple images like Image 01, Image 02, Image 03, etc.).

Now I know Lightbox+CMS has been in the Wishlist for what… 2 years or more? I believe eCommerce was a priority so I don’t complain.

But I’d really appreciate if someone could give me a workaround (that works with Webflow’s Lightbox, not with some 3rd party Javascript).

Thanks in advance!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Just to clarify something, you don’t want to use custom code? If you don’t want to use custom code and only use Webflow’s solution right now you can not do this.