CMS dynamic data limit - Even after subscribing to CMS hosting

I recently have hit the CMS data limit, which required me to upgrade to have a CMS hosting subscription.

I have since upgraded to said subscription (from a professional plan account) and i still have the limits.

Even after logging in and out, re publishing, EVEN unsubscribing and re-subscribing to the CMS hosting, nothing has solved the problem.

Has anyone encountered this problem? If so, did you manage to resolve it, and how?

Did you mean the 100 items per collection limit (http://forum.webflow.com/t/limit-on-the-number-of-items-on-your-project/22103/7)?

CMS hosting ($10/m) and professional plan ($35/m) are two different things.

Hi Samliew, thanks for the reply,

I get this message: Error: You have reached a limit on the number of items on your project. Upgrade your site subscription to create more items.

I currently have 187 items in that particular collection so it isn’t the 100 item limit.

I realise they are 2 different things, but i thought i should clarify that i don’t have any limits, as i have BOTH the CMS hosting ($10/m) and the professional plan ($35/m).

Hi, could anybody explain what is max number of items on one project?

“You have reached a limit on the number of items on your project. Upgrade your site subscription to create more items.”

1 Like

There seems to be an issue with detecting how many items are in your database. It checks against how many items you have published instead of how many you have in staging. For most people this is a good thing since more people have items in staging than published. But if you’re running into this, and your staging db has less than 100 items, simply publish your site to continue working.

1 Like

This hasn’t worked, i still get the same message that @Roman posted above.

I have subscribed and done everything necessary to have these limits removed, yet i still have the limits.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.