CMS Data Not Reflecting From Collection

Hi all. I’m new-ish to Webflow, and having some issues with getting the CMS collection to do exactly what I want. I purchased a template from the marketplace that I’m really keen on using, specifically for the CMS collection pages feature.

It’s not 100% to my liking though, as I want each page to be slightly more tailored to the specific project. If you go into the “work” CMS collection you’ll see that I added two additional custom fields: Work Starting Point (TEST) and Work Images Block (TEST). I’m able to input the data from the CMS side, but these new fields are not showing up anywhere on the page. The ultimate goal is to add several more rich text fields but I’m not sure how to get them to show up on my page, I keep breaking the template when I fiddle with it.

Any and all advice and help is appreciated, thank you!!

Here is my public share link: LINK

Hi Andrew you need to add those elements to page yourself, and then bind them to the fields you want.

For the rich text field you’ll need a rich text block element, and then under settings click the little purple dot to data-bind it.

For the multi-image field, you’ll actually need to place a collection list on the page and bind it to your multi image field. Then inside of that collection list, drop an image and you can bind that to the image property of the multi-image field.

Webflow has a learning curve, you’ll really benefit from the Webflow U tutorials and the 21 day course.