CMS Collection List items not updating

Hi everyone!
I need your help, I don’t know what’s going on with my CMS items.
I’ve built a CMS Collection for my blog posts. I’m updating the info on each post but those updates are not reflecting on the post. I’m editing both content and style for headings, paragraphs and quotes but nothing happens. Do you know what might be going on?
Thanks!

Here is my public share link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/pregostore?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=pregostore&preview=c6d7598a5bae5e9a919bc3f66a14cb43&workflow=preview

Hi 473, you’ve removed your share link,
hopefully that means you’ve resolved your problem.

Thanks for your comment. Haven’t worked it out yet, link was not working, it’s updated now if you want to have a look.
Thanks again!!

There aren’t any CMS collections in that project, but also I’ve no idea where you’re asking the community to help. Screenshots of a video of what you’re trying to do and where you’re stuck would be great.

I’ve set up a CMS Collection for my blog posts, but the updates I make to the content and style of each post aren’t reflecting on the live site. Even after editing headings, paragraphs, and quotes, the changes aren’t visible. I’ve ensured that I publish the changes, cleared my browser cache, and updated my template.