Click to show/hide content "hidden text" blinking open/closed

Hi Everyone,

There are several discussions around this interaction, but I didn’t find one that provided a solution to what’s happening in my design.

I’m using a show/hide text interaction with a trigger click based off of this Webflow tutorial: Website interactions and animations | Webflow

The problem I’m encountering is that the “hidden text” does not ease in as in the tutorial, but just pops in (below). You can see that the background color of the hidden text does ease in, but somehow the text is not behaving similarly. I know @cyberdave posted a resolve to this issue for @adiggy “Trouble with show/hide interaction functionality”. However, this solution doesn’t seem to be working for me.

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/hollys-area-guide-template?preview=107dde3670a475b7b77c304ab9d32ca3

To view the interaction in question:

1. Navigate to the second page “Area Guide”.
  2. Scroll down to the second-to-last section of the page titled “PLAN YOUR WEDDING”.
  3. Click on header “FROM HEAD TO TOE”.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Ok, I clearly didn’t look long enough at other discussions on this topic as dear @cyberdave’s suggestion to change the overflow to hidden works perfectly : Help with content showing immediately on click to show/hide interaction

Thank you, @cyberdave!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.