Changing an Image on Popular Template Portfolio

Hi I cannot for the life of me find out how to change each of these images. I am using the popular template but cannot seem to find a way to upload my own images to replace each of these. I seem to be able to change the backgrounds behind the images but not the images themselves

Any ideas?

Here is my public share link: Webflow - ikwe
(how to access public share link)

Hi @jadis - Seems like your public share link is not working. Can you double-check it so we can see what you’re working with?

Thanks!
Zack @ MetaFlare

Sorry - I have shared it now

Thanks @jadis!

Okay, so you’ll want to go to the Navigator (hotkey is “F”) and then drill down to the “image portfolio” element. See this screenshot:

Once you’ve selected that element from the Navigator, switch over the Settings menu (hotkey is “D”) and hit the Replace Image button - you’ll have the ability to upload a new image or choose one you’ve already uploaded.

You’ll need to drill down in the navigator to each image - there is one in each of the “portfolio column” elements. You should be good from there.

Hope this helps! :sunny:
Zack @ MetaFlare

2 Likes

Thank you so much Zack - I’ve been trying to sort this out for ages - you are a STAR :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to help! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.