Centering a Slider

Hi,

I am having trouble testing my site on my phone all the element are not 100% centered.

In my troubleshooting I believe the slider may be the problem. Can you help me with recommendations on which element of a slider should be set to inline block?

The ‘inline block’ changes I have made to the slider have resulted in the slider padding 600% to the right.

I attached a screenshot of my design, one slider within a section.
Many thanks for your help,
Chris

Hi @Chris_Lo_Bue, a couple of quick things, first, if there is a way for you to share your public preview URL which you can enable from site settings, it will help us here on the forum to help you :smile:

Second, you mentioned the problem is with elements in your page centering when on mobile. The screenshot you gave is the view at Desktop, so if you have a screenshot of mobile which sections are not centering as you wish, it may help to show that screenshot.

Cheers!

Thank you Dave,

I’m a bit new to Webflow, here is a preview URL.
https://webflow.com/design/clb-test?preview=4a31a0c031b79c41d1e8e45e14351f14

Please note within the mobile view of Webflow everything looks good. But, on my Galaxy S3, the sliders are left justified. I appreciate you responding to me over the weekend.

Best
Chris

Hi there, can you try to set your left and right margins to auto on the following class selectors:

Slider, Image.

Like so:

and

See if that helps for you.

Cheers

1 Like

Morning Dave,

I think something else is causing the left justification. I did set the slider to auto margins as you suggested and that helped for a fresh page load display. My page content was centered, however if you pinch and zoom, then zoom out my page content is left justified. I notice this happening on my ipad as well.

On another page of mine named ’ portfolio-new-jersey-wedding-photography ’ I removed the slider to see if the slider was the problem, but it is acting the same way.

If I could trouble you to take a look at my site elements again to see if something else I have set is making this happen, I would greatly appreciate it.
https://webflow.com/design/clb-test?preview=4a31a0c031b79c41d1e8e45e14351f14

Many thanks
Chris

Hi Dave

Thanks for your help, I figured out my problem.

Best
Chris

Ok great Chris, may I ask, what was it that you changed?

Sure Dave,

I noticed my header with my logo, phone number and address had added
padding to it…

Thanks again for your help!
Chris