Can't some symbols or styles

Hi Team, I want to reuse a site I accidentally renewed the hosting for, for another year. I deleted all pages, CMS Content, Assets, however I still have some 5 Symbols that won’t delete, consequently, I have a set of unused styles, I think,I cant delete also, unless that is another issue…? Can you help?

For the reference the symbols I am not using, that I am trying to get rid off, all finish with SS (Superseded).

Here is my Link https://preview.webflow.com/preview/co-marketing?utm_source=co-marketing&preview=1cb7f0effe3a6afee4d652238467d3bc

Thank you for your time.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Saff,

The reason you are unable to delete those symbols is because they are ‘active’, that is: they are being used on a page somewhere.

If you have a look at your CMS pages; ‘Authors Template’ is using ‘Mobile Bottom Nav SS’. Delete the symbol from the page (along with any other instances elsewhere) and you will be able to then delete the master symbol.

Hope that helps
Keiran

Hi Keiran, Thank you for coming back so quick…I am struggling to find the area you mentioned, can you send me a screen shot of the area I should be deleting?

Hey Saff,

made a quick video for you. (Much easier)
Keiran

Hi Keiren, Thank you very much for that, very helpful.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

Please mark as solved if all sorted.

Cheers
Keiran

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.