Can't restore any of my backups

Hi everyone,

I’ve been experiencing numerous issues with restoring backups recently. I reached out to Webflow support about this problem on April 9th, but have yet to receive a response. On April 16th, I contacted them again regarding the same issue. After some back and forth, I received an email on April 30th essentially stating that I need to start over. I’ve attempted to restore backups on two different sites, but each attempt has failed. Whenever I click on “Restore backup,” I receive the message “Restoring this project to version ‘Startpoint’ failed.” I’m now significantly behind my deadline and would deeply appreciate any assistance.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Anton

@Anton_Kamakin - We can’t solve a technical problem with the platform for you as community members. That is something that has to be addressed by Webflow.

I would make sure you are using a supported browser that has NO extensions running, from a good network connection before trying to restore. Hope that helps resolve your issue.

1 Like

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the quick response and for your guidance. I switched to the main Wi-Fi router in the room instead of using the extender, and since then, everything has been working flawlessly. I can now successfully restore old backups on my new projects. Unfortunately, I’m still encountering issues with restoring the old project. Nevertheless, your assistance has been invaluable.

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Anton