The new CMS collections literally don’t work. It’s hit and miss, there have been issues before, but after recreating they ended up working (which is still very bad).
- Go to CMS Collections in Webflow Designer.
- Create new collection, use “Songs” template.
- Create 5 sample items (automatically, provided by webflow)
- Publish all successfully. (no errors)
- Navigate to item in collection → use provided URL (or use subodmain.webflow.io as domain).
- See 404 “Page Not Found” error.
- Previously created CMS Collections WORK. They work on our own domain as well as webflow one.
- I have opened the pages in incognito → no difference.
- I have created 3 new collections, all don’t work. One of them was a replica of a working collection. (not all templates)
- I have unpublished subdomain.webflow.io and published again, no difference. (I don’t want to unpublish our domain, because I am worried old collections won’t work anymore)
What is going on? Need support on this. We basically cannot use the product.